July 2018 Promotions
It was a long winter, but summer is finally here. doTERRA has blessed us with some awesome promotions this month. The doTERRA Body Scrub is 10% off this month. I don’t know about you but my legs get super dry in the summer if I don’t take care of them. This Body Scrub is an excellent exfoliant and it smells great!!
- Removes dead skin cells through exfoliation
- Replaces vital hydration
- Keeps skin looking smooth and soft
- CPTG essential oils of Wild Orange, Grapefruit and Ginger
- Formulated with a rich blend of kukui, macadamia and coconut oils
Our Product of the Month is Cedarwood Oil. Place any 125 PV order before the 15th of the month and it’s yours for FREE!
Cedarwood is one of my favourites. It helps you wind down at the end of a long day, but it can also keep you going if you apply it before your workout. Isn’t it amazing how versatile these oils are!!
For those who do not enjoy floral or citrus scents, you might want to check this out. It smells like you’re walking through a cedar grove. It has a warm and woody scent.
As you may know, doTERRA is a membership-based company. Sure you can order retail but I don’t recommend it, buying retail means paying more when you don’t have to. For only $42 CAD you can get wholesale prices for the entire year, and if you join during July you’re going to get a special bonus. For any kit over 100pv, doTERRA is going to throw in a 15ml bottle of Wild Orange. For any kit over 200 pv you’re going to get a 15ml bottle of Wild Orange and a 15ml bottle of Copiaba. So much extra goodness just for you!!
- If you are new to doTERRA and everything above has left you scratching your head. You’re interested but somewhat confused. Please fill out the form below and I will answer any questions you may have. I understand all the acronyms can be a bit much at first, but trust me, if you’re wanting to use essential oils in your home, this is the best way to do that.
- If you would like to learn how to get your products at the lowest possible price and save yourself some hard earned money click here.